Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Fearful for Finals Pie


            Before today, I was already stressed about everything I have during finals week: a Spanish exam, biology exam, chemistry exam, English final portfolio, food blog, and a biography project is a lot to do. However, sitting in health class this morning, I realize I have two presentations, one for my health class and one on my final biography project for my freshman seminar, and my biology lab practical and exam all in one day right after Thanksgiving break is over. An overwhelming feeling of stress comes over me as that realization dawns on me, and suddenly all I crave is sweet, luscious, comforting Nutella to calm my nerves. All of the sudden, a new pie comes to me. I’m calling it Fearful for Finals Pie. It’s a pie with a graham cracker crust filled with indulgent Nutella and topped with sliced bananas, made especially for any stress-eater about to go through anxious times during exams.

1 comment:

  1. Grade: Check (I think you could focus more on the pie, and weave your reasons/explanation of the situation/final exams stress throughout; overall, however, solid job!)

    ReplyDelete