Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Food Blog Reflection on Drafts


            On my first blog post, a lot of the comments were concerning my wording and my formatting, such as starting a new paragraph. I will be taking this into consideration so my blog post is easier to understand and flows better. Another comment was to elaborate on causes for stress eating, which I think is a good idea and I plan to elaborate on this when I revise my first blog post. In my second blog post, one of the questions was why did I choose the specific recipes I used, and I think I could clarify a little why I chose each of the recipes. Another comment said to discuss which one of the recipes of macaroni and cheese I prefer, and I think that is an interesting thing to elaborate on in my second blog post. I also was a little shy in both of my blog posts about using personal anecdotes, but one of the comments on my second blog post said to include more, so I plan on including those in my revised version. I also want to include funny pictures and gifs to make it less formal and more like a Buzzfeed article.

No comments:

Post a Comment